What is your favourite summer passtime? (You can choose more than one answer.)

Sunday, November 25, 2012

My trip to Kislovodsk

I recently traveled city Kislovodsk.
Where I have a rest in sanatorium Piket.














Near from us was beatyful garden. In the park there are many different flowers and threes. I liked to walk in it.
















In the park there are many squirrels, which can feed from hands and they aren't afreid of people. Park is located near the source of the mineral water, where people drink the healing water.

The weather almost all the time was nice, warm and sunny, but sometimes it was raining.
In Kislovodsk I met many new friends and a lot of talk. Near from us lived my friends.
I loved our trip. I have a lot of good and pleasant experience. I hope that I raturn again to Kislovodsk.


No comments:

Post a Comment